Who We Are

Monday, September 23, 2013

Spa Time!

Hello, everyone!  It's me, Cammie!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!  I sure did - nice walks, play time, an adventure or two, snuggle time ... and I got to have some spa time yesterday!  I just recently had my nails and paws done, and I'm not blowing coat right now, but I did get to have a bath.  Or actually, a shower.  It felt wonderful!  Dad installed a new shower head and there is a pulsing/massage feature that I really enjoyed - and Mom said it's great at rinsing my thick, fluffy coat out!

We don't have any pictures of that - something about iPhones and splashing water not mixing well.  At any rate, after my shower, Mom and I headed out to the deck.

IMG_0048Cam
Me, looking super fluffy!

See the towels? We soaked them through and through, and moved on to more! After tons of toweling off, we played with a toy for a while. I got to choose anything I wanted to bring outside, and I chose my Kong Stix! We played with it for a while, then I just wanted to snuggle.

IMG_0049Cam
Me and my Kong Stix, snuggled up against my mom

Mom fluffed my fur while the nice Kansas breeze helped dry me off!  We did both sides and my tummy, then I sat up for a while so Mom could get my back.

You can even see the wind floofing my neck furs in this next shot:

IMG_0051Cam
Me and my shadow

It felt so good!

IMG_0053Cam
"What?!?"

What?!?  Well, yes, I know it goes against the rules as set forth in the Siberian Husky manual to be so cooperative for baths, but it was part of my training for being in the show ring!  I was trained at an early age to accept it in stride ... and so, really.  It feels soooooo good!

And don't worry about Zimmie.  Mom said he's not due for a bath for a while yet and that he'll more than make up for me being cooperative.  Ha roowooroo!!!

Have a great Monday!

Cammie!

14 comments:

  1. You look so soft and floofy, I almost want to take a nap on top of you. Almost.
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good, Cammie! And your secret about enjoying baths is safe with us! And the rest of the people on the interwebs! ;-)

    *kissey face*
    -Fiona and Abby the Hippobottomus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cammie you do look all nice and fluffy, wesa wanted to come right over and hugs you!! We also go through lots of towels for three of us. And it takes all day for me to dry, but not gussie or margaret.
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cammie, Love your fluff. You look ready for a show ring; I'm glad you don't mind a bath. Hunter doesn't like it at all and when he's wet he looks so small and tiny. Have a great day!
    Wags, Noreen & Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Noooo you like Spa Days. Yikes we are going to have nightmares tonight. Have a marvelllous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute....and we like the natural blow dryer effect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cammie, if our mommy still lived in KS she'd have to come hug your floofy body! She loves your sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty and fluffy, Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You sure look great after your bath. Not that you don't look great all the time.

    Millie & Walter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cam-a-Roo you are fluffy beautiful. Want to know a secret??? I like to be blow dried with the blow dryer. Yep I do. I don't even have to be wet. Every morning I lean against MOM as she dries her hair so she makes sure to give me a good blow dry on the face, and tummy. I love it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are such a beautiful girl, Cammie! We wish we liked baths as much as you do.

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a good girl. You look lovely
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look very pretty, Camo! And a pretty girl has to accept things like baths to keep looking so gawjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  14. you are so good, Camo! bath time for us tends to be a shred-fest for our mom...we guess it's a good thing we stay inside and can keep ourselves washed up :) Your clean and floofed furs sure look beautiful!

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie

    ReplyDelete