Who We Are

Friday, September 06, 2013

Photo Finish Friday

Hello, everyone.  It's me, Cammie, here with Photo Finish Friday.  I thought I'd share some pictures of me working really hard on my new toy this week!  Are you ready?

Here I am, just getting started:

IMG_6528Cam
Chomp, chomp, chomp with the back teeth

It's long and easy to hold onto and has all kinds of cool pieces poking out of it! Let's step back a bit and admire it!

IMG_6537Cam

It's a stick, but I don't think it's like the sticks my very wonderful friend Goose rescues; it's a different kind of stick.  It's called a Pet Stix and it's made by the Kong people.

Let's get back to work.

IMG_6569Cam
Nibbling with my front teeth

I like to use my front teeth as well as my molars.  You get a fuller chewing experience that way!

Some of you may be wondering how well this toy will hold up.  Before I let you know, understand that on my resumé "Good Chewer" is mentioned.  I only get to have toys like this one while Mom is watching me.  In fact, by the end of my second play-session with the Kong Pet Stix... umm...

IMG_6572Cam
The Stix sprang a leak!

It's just a tiny hole.  For now.  I plan to do something about that this afternoon!

I do think this is a GREAT toy, even for good chewers, but your peeps need to supervise!

Happy Friday!

Cammie!

16 comments:

  1. Cam-a-Roo that is a GREAT stick. And you my beautiful friend have mastered the whole stick chew thing. Just think what the two of us could do together. Oh my head is just spinning thinking of it.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, looks like my work BOL!!

    Nanük

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawsome Camo....you got it to spring a leak in record time. Great nashers you have there and those claws are pawsome. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you ARE a grreat chewer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wesa never seen sticks like that here in iowa....most of our sticks are brown and we don't really chew on them, but since i read your blog and goose's i is gonna tell maggie about them and we will go find them when our momma gets home.
    Baby Gussie

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty cool stick Cammie! You make our mommy want another woofie. We think you're adorable but we're not ready for one just yet though.

    Purrs,
    Angel & Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. that stick does look like fun.... but sometimes we have to wonder who exactly they have "testing" them - maybe you should apply!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're lucky your mom is such an expert sewer! She can have that stick patched up in no time!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  9. You ... STICK with that toy Cammy... You will get to the GOOD stuffs VERY soon. We love it. Ernie and I BOTH use All of our teefs fur that FULL EFFECT you so wisely mentioned.
    Nothing better than a Stick of ANY type.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are working so hard on your stuffie we were getting exhausted
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your toy very much. It has nice handle holders for good grip. I hope you get to work on it some more.


    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oops! That same thing happens to our softer toys when we play tug a little bit too rough. Mom says they just don't make toys like they used to!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm afraid that "good chewer" is on our dogs' resumes too! I love your stick... it's much safer than a real stick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that your toy is camouflage!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your stick is really cool, Camo! the only thing better would be if it squeaks...um...does it squeak? okay, Wriggley made us ask that...pawsonally, we think it should be stuffed with catnip...

    Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, HOllie

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like a great chew-stick, Camo. But somehow I don't mom would let ME have one, even while she's watching. : (

    Miss Moo

    ReplyDelete