Who We Are

Monday, August 20, 2007

Middle Name Tag

Ha roo, pups! I hope all of you had a nice weekend. It's me, Stormy today. Our friends Guinness & Shiloh (and Misty!) tagged us in a cool new game. It's the "Middle Name Meme."

Here's how it goes:
1. Post the rules before you give the facts.
2. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
4. At the end of your post, choose one dog to tag for each letter of your middle name. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged. (It's okay if you don't do this... tag who you want to tag!)

I'll go first. My middle name is Zoluschka, which at this point in time seems realllllllly long.

Z=zoomies!
O=omnipotent (see second meaning here) (ha roo roo roo!)
L=loving
U=urbane
S=Supreme (see next line)
C=Commander
H=ha roo roo roo (Siberian for happy or laughter)
K=kudos to others - I like to give credit where credit is due
A=alpha (I am a born leader!)

Amber's middle name is Zichick.

Z=zoomies!
I=ideal pack-mate
C=communication expert
H=herd - she loves to herd!
I=ice cube lover
C=cross-country runner
K=kangaroo - I mean that in the nicest way possible!

Zim and I had to figure out what his middle name is. Here we are, in conference:

Stormy, do I have a middle name?

Since he's really SGT Zim, we're going to consider Zim his middle name.

Z=zoomies!
I=imagination - he's got a GREAT imagination!
M=magnetic personality

And then there's Dave. Dave's really just Dave! Not that there's anything wrong with being "just" Dave. He's really the best Dave I know. But middle name? The only thing I can think of are his cool initials, which already stand for words that describe him - or at least what he does. He is Dave, GDFTCB.

G=Guide
D=Dog
F=For
T=The
C=Color
B=Blind

Here he is, pondering some fabrics:

So many colors... so many patterns... I need to sleep on this one

We all like to hang out in the Quilt Studio, but none of us quite have Dave's color sense. He's very good at what he does!


OK... we tag Frankie and Maddie, Rocky and Mati, Marvin, and Jazz & Dixie! Have fun, pups!

Tail wags,
Storms

16 comments:

  1. Wow...that is such a fun tag Stormy!!! I may have to 'borrow' it if no one tags me - hee, hee,hee!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought that maybe Dave was going to have a name that started with "Z" so his could say "zoomies" too. I thought I sensed a pattern, but then you tricked me! You're so smart Stormy!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stormy! I feel bad 'cos I never played the last tag game which you Four Nominated me for (ooooh that sentence was a bit convoluted, sorry!)

    Any road up as we say here in Bonnie Scotland, I wil play your brilliant new tag game on Wednesday if that is ok! 'cos Tomorrow on my Blog is a very, very, very, special day.....

    Check out my Blog Post tomorrow for details!

    Now off to give your Tag Game some thought!!!!!! And look out for my reply on Wednesday.

    love and licks Marv xxxxxxx

    ps you all have such booooootiful second names!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What interesting middle names! Mom says middle names are for when we can know when she really means business. HARROOO! She's silly. We don't listen then either!
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have some really cool middle names.
    Kaos

    ReplyDelete
  6. haroo! our mom thinks the same as Echo's about the middle names. your names & meanings are great! zoomies!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute Stormy! We will have to get back to you on our names! HaRoo to all! Love Rocky and Mati

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are great middle names...ha roo!

    -Kelsey Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woh you dogs have really cool middle name. :)

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun! I like Dave's unpronouncable middle name.
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great stories behind your middle names. And they all mean something significant. I like Dave's color stuff. It looks very interesting.

    Zoomies are a lot of fun.

    Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
    Koobie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ruby: Consider yourself tagged! :) It's a fun game!

    Steve: Ha roo roo roo! Dave's just kind of .... Dave. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

    Marvin: No sweat, pal! We want it to be fun for you - no pressure!

    Echo: Shouldn't the "C" in your name stand for "cake"?

    Kaos: Thank roo! We should do a post saying what they mean.

    Guinness & Shiloh: Hmmm... then maybe Dave's middle name is "Id". When he gets in trouble, Mom calls him Dave-Id! Ha roo roo roo!

    Rocky & Mati: Cool! We can't wait to read it!

    Kelsey Ann: Thank rooooo!

    GG: Thank roo! Do you have a middle name?

    Magnum: Ha roo roo roo - I never thought of Dave's middle name that way!

    Koobie: Thank roo! Dave is really good at choosing colors for Mom. Bipeds sometimes give funny looks at the things she matches herself, but they always like Dave's choices!

    Tail wags,
    Stormy

    ReplyDelete
  13. You guys come up with the neatest tags! You all have such clever middle names!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you guys have some cool middle names. I don't think I have a middle name either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How did you guys get your middle names? I want one, now.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Maggie: We aren't sure who started this one, but it's fun! You and Mitch should give it a go!

    Joe: Mine and Am's came naturally. As did Dave's, if you consider GDFTCB his middle name! Ha roo!

    Louka: Mom and Dad gave them to us. Would you like one?

    ReplyDelete