Who We Are

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Zoomies

Hey pups! It's me again - Zim! You know, I had a great time at the vet's the other day - but I sure did miss everypuppy here at Ao4 HQs. Mom and I were gone a whole couple of hours!

Everysibe sniffed me over real well when I got home, then we did zoomies, then we napped. After nap time, we had supper-dupper ... THEN we did zoomies again! Mom took some pictures for us to share with you. The flash on the camera has our eyes looking a little weird in some of the shots, but at least you can see us all having a GREAT time! Mom had to use the flash, because we're so FAST!

Dave, who always likes to bring something to the party, brought me one of our real dinosaur bones.

Hey Zimmie, look! Here's our red real dinosaur bone! Wanna play zoomies?

Of course I did! We got into formation ...

...then raced into the living room, then the dining room, then the living room, then the dining room, then the kitchen to get a quick drink ... then started all over again! We were so fast, Mom couldn't get a picture of us!

Dave went to get another drink, so I played Furniture Olympics with Amber for a while.

Mom couldn't catch me in full-flight, but here I am just after the Ottoman Vault. Ha roo roo roo! I can fly right over that thing!

Lest you think our Supreme Commander is above all of our Siber-silliness, check this out!

Yep! Me and Stormy having a great play session! I love playing with with my pack-mates!

I feel a zoomies session coming on now. Gotta run!

Play bows, pups!
Zim

14 comments:

  1. That looks like fun! Hey, Zim, you & the AO4 have been tagged. Check out our latest post and see what's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:00 PM

    Oh you all look like you are having a grand ol time Zimmie!!! I love the photo of you and Miss Storm! Her fur looks like it is growing back in GREAT!!!
    HUGS handsome,
    Sitka

    ReplyDelete
  3. We like to do zoomies here too! Especially Samuel. He's a zoomie king!

    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun you pups were having...I love that Stormy was in on the action too! You need to get this on video one day, you know!!!

    Lots of Licks, Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooo Zim, Harley here...

    My grrrrrrrls went to THEVET today and left me home. I didn't mind. Sometimes I like a little, ya know, guy time! But they needed a big sniff when they got home. Juno smelled like she got pets from THEVET and Flora smelled like a big hug from the nurses! Then they did some zoooooomies while I went for a nap...all that sniffin, ya know, it can wear a guy out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zim - I am happy now I know you are home safe with your pack.

    That looks such great fun you were all havin there, wish I could have played with you all toooooooo!

    love and licks, Marv xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim, nice play tactics. :) You look like you would be great to play with! Hope your day is full of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Zoomies are such great fun! I think it should be a recognized Olympic sport. Mom keeps saying she doesn't understand why zoomies must be done indoors instead of outdoors. She just would never get it so I don't even bother to understand. Until you've experienced the joy of knocking over a major piece of furniture.....well.....you know what I mean.
    ECHO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow you're allowed to have zoomies in the house? We're not. Every time we start mama yells "outside game!" and kicks our butts out into the yard!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Guinness & Shiloh: COOL! We'll post our response Monday!

    Sitka: It was great fun; I wish you'd have been here! Doesn't Stormy look GREAT!!? She's full of spunk and playfulness again, too!!!

    Holly: I'll bet Samuel is FUN!

    Ruby: Great idea! We'll try to get Mom to do a zoomie vid!

    Harley: Are the grrrls OK? I hope it was just regular check ups! Tell them "ha roo" for me ... and a special "roo" to FloPuff!

    Marvin: I wish you were here, too! Aren't you walking here from Scotland? How long is that going to take?

    Amici: I wish I could play with everypuppy! I love to play!

    Echo: I know EXACTLY what you mean! And yes, zoomies should be a recognized olympic sport. We'd put the bipeds to shame with our athleticism, though!

    Nanook & Pooka: Well... Mom and Dad want us to get our energy out SOMEhow ... and with all this heat, a constructive zoomie session is better than destroying something! Besides, we try to be very careful - points off if you knock something over!

    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that looks like tons of fun! I wish I had been there.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome, we love your furniture olympics!! It is always nice to come home when you are away for SO long like hours!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Zoomies are so much fun!! I love zoomies. They are the best thing to do after coming back from the vet.

    Yea zoomies!!!!!


    Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
    Koobie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Steve: It would have been WAY more fun with you there!

    Joey: You said it, pal!

    Koobie: They're SO fun, aren't they!?!?

    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete