Who We Are

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Who Took My Snow?

Ha roo! It's me - Zim. As you may remember, we got some really great snow just shy of a week ago. Here it is ... remember?

Ah... snow... sweet snow!

Me, above ... enjoying the snow.

Mom took me out to scout around the yard a bit yesterday afternoon. And guess what? Somebody took my SNOW!

I left a bunch right here... and now it's gone! Who took it? Who took my snow!?!?!?

I have a strong suspicion it's the same guy who's been stealing Amber's ice cubes and leaving puddles of water where she put them. That's right -- the Ice Cube Thief took my snow!

I'm not amused.

Give it back, thief!

If anypuppy has seen my snow, please send it back to me. And grab the guy who took it by the neck and shake him around a bit. Thanks, guys.

Play bows,
Zim

9 comments:

  1. Zim - the same thief has taken my snow too! We must all band together and hunt him down!

    love and licks Marv xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me amongst those with missing snow. Sad wooo's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. we never had snow to miss, so the thief is not here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thief is stealing our snow here too!!! There must be some sort of conspiracy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Zim,

    If the ice cube/snow thief shows up here we will send him back to you. We certainly don't want him bringing snow to us -- but ice cubes aren't too bad ...

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zimmmmers!

    What? Someone stole your snow? Why would they do such a thing like that to you, when you have waited so patiently for it to arrive? I say we put out an alert for that theif and stop him in his snow print paths!

    P.S. Do you ever see any CATS in the snow walking around?

    Luv,
    Frankie

    ReplyDelete
  7. He didn't bring it here!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marvin: Yes! We must roo-nite against this thief!

    Tubey: Where does he TAKE it all!?!?

    Joe: Let us know if it shows up, OK?

    Holly: It's reached epidemic proportions!

    Dachsies: Amber said ice cubes from the magic cold box are great, but when they're scattered all over the yard, it's hard to go on walkies! Snow is MUCH better!

    Frankie Girl: Yeah, can you believe the nerve of this guy!?!? You know ... I'll post pix on Monday. I DID see a lot of cat prints in the yard ... do you think the thief is a cat burglar?

    Buster: OK, thanks. We won't check for him in Florida.

    Butchy & Snickers: OOOh, yeah, we don't like that hard crusty stuff, either! It's 12 degrees here right now.

    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  9. We tell ya, whoever this snow/ice theif is, he really gets around! He took ours too & since the cats have been in lock down in our basement, we're going to have to say it wasn't them. Well, at least it's still cold out!
    Face Licks, M&M

    ReplyDelete