Who We Are

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I've Reconsidered

Hey, everypup. It's me, Zim. I think I may have been wrong about this whole "cat" thing. Stormy and Dave just left comments under yesterday's blog about Arwen and her blog being taken over by an alleged "Commander" Bowie of the Cat Intelligence Agency (CIA). I encourage you to read what they wrote.

Stormy told me it's OK to make friends with cats - just don't ever TRUST them. For example: she had a cat friend named "Kit" back on Ft. Riley. Kit used to go on walks with Storms and Mom; they had some cool adventures together. Then after they moved here and adopted Ammy, Mom and Kit's mom set up a play date between Am and Kit's doggie-sister, Bonnie. Amber saw Kit sitting up on the porch and remembered all the cool stuff Storm had told her about Kit, so she wagged her tail and went up to greet her. Am gave her dear little sniffies - then do you know what Kit did to my sweet sister? My tiny, only probably 6-month-old, weighing in at a mere 45 pounds or so at the time little fuzz ball? She head butted her!!! My sister Amber! STORMY'S sister Amber! Can you believe it? I can't believe I forgot about that. Sure... you can make friends with 'em... just don't turn your back on 'em!

I'm going to my corner now. I can't believe I almost fell for it. Beware, puppers! Beware the cats of the C(un)IA!

Play bows,
Zim

9 comments:

  1. My Human once had a German Shepherd Dog friend (named Hans) who was a big friendly guy. He weighed in at about 120 pounds. One day he happily came into the house to be faced with a surprise attack by a cat. That stupid cat was sitting on top of a cat toilet box and he slapped poor Hans right in the face.

    After that poor Hans would whimper everytime a cat would look at him. That stupid cat knew it and would stalk him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CATS! The only C-A-T (s) I have ever seen is the one that walks up and down my block wall, just passed my pool in the back yard!?
    Do you think it wants to swim with me or sumthin? My Sister Frankie really wants to swim with it BAD!

    Kats are Konfusing! I just don't know how that thing is gonna swim and play ball. I think I don't trust it......Nope I just don't at all.

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitty Kirby had done that head butting thing on me too. I could never figure out why he did that.

    The human woman said something about that being a way of him "marking" things since he has scent glands in his cheeks.

    I thought boys usually peed on things when they want to mark them? What's with this face marking stuff? Does that mean I've been "marked" by the cat????

    Hollybollyboo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dakota tells me the best way to handle cats is to belly-flop on them. This is why the cat had to find a new home when Dakota started growing up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just goes to show, never trust 'em! Pesky creatures Cats..... I nearly knocked our TV over once in my anxiousness to get at one in the garden.

    They bring you nothing but trouble!

    love and licks and waves of Paws to the AO4 xx Marvin

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can make friends if you want to get into such a dangerous relationship, but Mama told me not to play with my food.
    -Magnum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait wait, Kitties poop and pee INSIDE THE HOUSE and save it in a stinky box for as long as they can. Yuk. Relationship killer right there.

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tanner learned the hard way not to trust cats, he got smacked right on the face!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tubey: Wowzers, Hans was one handsome guy! That cat had to be an IDIOT to mess with him! Good thing Hans was so nice!

    Maddie: They're bad news, my chocolate friend! Bad news! You're smart not to trust the one who taunts you!

    Holly: Eeeeewwww! He did WHAT to Amber???!!!???? Eeeewwww!

    Cubby: Sounds like a good plan!

    Marvin: Exactly! We SHOULD never trust 'em!

    Magnum: I do believe you almost made my mom spurt coffee at the computer screen. Ha ROOO! Good one! :)

    Buster: That's just plain weird!

    Joe Stains: Poor Tanner!

    Play bows all,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete