Who We Are

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Pirates Part II

Harrrr, mateys! To continue my tale (tail?) from yesterday.....
It's me - Zim the Pirate. Harrr. After trying to get Dave and Ammy to be pirates, and let's face it, it was kind of a blow out, I asked Stormy. She is SO cool - she's my mentor and she's so smart and I love doing everything she does. I thought she'd be game.

"Stormy, would you be a pirate with me?" I asked. "Please let mom put this bandana on you, OK?"

"Oh, for rooing out loud, Zim."

"Please, Storm?"

"You're kidding, right?"

"Yeah, c'mon... you'll look like a pirate! And maybe you could you say something pirate-like for me, Storm? How about saying 'avast ye mateys' or somethin'!"


The picture at left sort of sums up what she thought of that idea.

Then she had to let mom know what she thought of the bandana...



You know... she's got some REALLY good moves, doesn't she?

For some reason, mom doesn't think I ought to ask Storm to play pirate again. And she said this is a prime example of what would have happened with the eye patch and especially the parrot Althea suggested in yesterday's comments. She's probably right.

Until our next adventure........ HARRR, mateys!

Zim... the Lone Pirate of the Ao4

8 comments:

  1. Way to go Storms! You show them who is boss, and don't let them put that stuff on you! You're a HUSKY! HUSKIES DON'T WEAR BANDANAS!

    If you need me to, I can come over and claw your human woman for you.

    Meeshka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harrr. I feel your pain Zim, it is hard to be the only pirate but HANG IN THERE. Us pirates must stick together, matey.

    Maverick the pirate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:15 AM

    Walk the plank to Davy Jones' locker fer them! Ther lucky you don't hornswaggle em!

    Bussie repertin fer duty mate! Ahoy!

    Bussie Ahoy
    Buster
    Wire Fox Pirate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did get a good chew in on the
    'Pirates of the Carribbean' DVD box that someone left lying around..... yummmmmmm, Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mama wants to second that Johnny Depp being yummy comment.

    What's a Johnny Depp and if it's so yummy how come I never had any??

    XOXOXOXO
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom says I look like the poodle version of Johnny Depp. Does that mean I look like food??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zim....I think they should cast you in Pirates of the Caribbean 3, you have a piercing gaze! As for Storm, she could be your director!!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Miss Sunshine: I AM Zim's director ... if you know what I mean. HA roooo!
    Tail wags, Storm

    ReplyDelete