Who We Are

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Zim's Favorite Sign

Stormy had this great idea. Hey everypup, it's me - Zim. Stormy had this great idea about putting the Weather Channel control device on our blog. She thought maybe we'd be able to control the weather that way! It didn't work so well yesterday or the day before - it was awful out -- highs in the 70s or over 80. And sunny. We worked on it a little bit yesterday, messing around with it a little - and I think it worked! No snow, but right now (0830) we've got this "31 degrees, feels like 21" thing going. Ha rooooo! That's better!

We took cool pix on the way to the park yesterday, but before we share those, I thought I'd share my favorite sign with you. Am posted the one that confused us ... but here's a great one.

Pretty cool, huh? Whatever these guys are running for, they've got MY vote! I love their logo of the bug, don't you?

The only good bug is a dead bug!

Play bows,

Zim

PS: Remember to stay safe tonight! If you didn't read the tips in the newsletter Indy wrote, please click here to read. Safety first!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Have a Howling good Halloween guys!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool sign & we totaly agree, the only good bugs are dead ones! Well, unless it's grasshoppers or big black crickets, they're not much fun dead, all the "hop" is gone. Have A Geat Halloween, we will be staying inside away from all the scary masks! Face Licks, M&M

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think termites huff and puff and blow your house down. Or maybe they just eat it.

    I can't remember what the humans said. Sorry.

    xoxoxoo
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom read your suggestions, and I stayed safe tonight. I would have anyway because my mom sticks to me like glue. I can't get rid of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Troops,

    Opy and I eat bugs sometimes :-)

    They are quiet yummy!

    I hope you guys had a fun Howl-oweeen!

    Chuck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:34 AM

    Hi There Army of Four! Cool sign! Great pics! Just having a sniff around your Blog this morning. Hope you had a Happy Halloween! There were lots of horrible fireworks here last evening.....Marvin xxxx Waves of Paws to the Army of Four ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buster: Thanks! Loved your shark costume!
    M&M: Yeah, we like pouncing grasshoppers & crickets, too!
    Chelsea: Further proof that you should whack the termites before they eat your house!
    T-man: Glad you were safe! Your mom probably wanted you to protect her!
    Charlie: So you've recovered from the party!?! Ha - roooo! Got any cool bugs in Australia?
    Marvin: Fireworks? Oh, Stormy wouldn't like that! She does NOT like fireworks! Do you do OK with all that noise?
    Play bows, pups!
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Howdy, A04!

    How's that weather thing working out? If it works, we are going to add a link to our blog and control our weather too!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

    ReplyDelete
  9. R, S & A: So far, so good. We've got it cranking out some cooler temps. Now to add some snow!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha rooo! I like the way you think, Tubey!
    Play bows,
    Zim

    ReplyDelete