1. Did you see our buddy Echo's tag list? He used to be afraid of WATERMELON! Oh, no! I (Dave) LOVE watermelon! It is one of my very favorite things EVER!
I couldn't wait for Mom to slice this baby up!I've even written a watermelon Haik-woo, Haik-woo #5. I just love it.
2. Storm was the first of us to get adopted; she was about 1 and 1/2 years old. Amber was next; she was about 4 months old. Zim was third; he was about 1 and 1/2 years old, too. I was the last of us to get adopted; I was about 4 years old. Storm, Zim and I all did stints in the same shelter.
3. I'm taller than Zim. Well, I'm taller than Stormy, too, but here I am with Zim.
Me and Zim
Truth be told, I'm a tad taller than "breed standard". So is Amber. She and I are pretty much the same height. Zim and Storm are right on the mark, as the "breed standard" goes.
4. Zimmie has a thing for coffee. He's worse about that than I am about watermelon! Fortunately for him, coffee never goes out of season. Unfortunately for him, coffee is on the forbidden foods list. Woo.
5. I love to pose for the camera. So does Zim. The girls don't care to so much - Stormy will if she feels like it, and Amber doesn't mind if it's outside OR if it's for a good cause. Since I just mentioned Echo, here's a picture of Ammy with a pillow Mom made for a MaPaw fundraiser. The picture on the pillow is Echo's bee-woo-tiful mama, Sissy, and I think that's Echo with her! I'm not sure. Is that you, Echo? Or one of your brothers or sisters?
6. I have a serious hearing condition. My vet calls it "seeee-lec-tive hearing". I am unable to hear Mom or Dad call me, but I can hear a banana being peeled from the other side of the house. As Electricity the Energy Guy would say, "Crazy, ain't it?" Woo. (That's a hyperlink there, for those of you who may not know who I'm writing about!)
7. I was just supposed to be here just for the weekend, then be transported to a rescue group in Oklahoma. Mom and Dad worried about keeping me and Stormy separated, since she's an Alpha and I sort of march to my own tune. You can follow this link to the details of how it all unfolded, but obviously I'm still here. As Mom and Dad say, for two pups who "don't care for each other", Storm and I sure spend a lot of time hanging out together. Ha wooo.
Stormy and me